Trial Law is our Specialty
Thailand Law Firm
Trial Lawyer - Thailand Lawyer
Criminal Law – Civil Law – Family Law
We believe the best defense – is a strong offense!
When choosing the right law firm is critical to your future!
- We are the only Thailand law firm that is exclusively committed to trial law.
- Our attorneys aggressively defend your rights.
- No other Thailand law firm can match the abilities and capabilities of our team: Retired criminal court and appeals court Judge, retired Royal Thailand Police Lt. Colonel, Legal Officer of the Thailand Court, Barrister, associate lawyers and investigators.
- We are a trial law firm representing both defendants and plaintiffs
The trial of a case in court is war. As a result of a war in a criminal case people are either jailed or freed, in the family court children can be taken from their parent’s, in the civil court fortunes can be lost. The key to winning a case at trail is through controlling the war. The most effective response to any attack is not a defense, but a counter attack that puts us in control. When our clients are attacked, we counter attack and our attacks are relentless.
In civil and family law cases we have a reputation for our abilities at trial and our negotiation skills. Our bargaining powers during negotiations are aided by our reputation as strong trial lawyers. Opposing counsel knows that if the case goes to trial they will have a formidable opponent in Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates.
We are respected by the prosecutors and judges in the courtrooms in which we often appear.
When you hire Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates you will be represented by:
- A Confident, smart, and aggressive trial lawyer/barrister who cares about you and is committed to providing you with a vigorous defense.
- A seasoned trial lawyer with a great deal of experience with criminal and civil trials and has achieved an impressive track record of success.
- Supported by an exceptional team that includes a retired judge, police colonel, senior legal officer of the Thailand Court, forensic investigator, associate attorneys, American client relationship manager, researchers and paralegals.
We Demand Justice For Our Clients, and we have a
Reputation for Achieving Outstanding Results!
- Attempted Murder – suspended sentence
- Child Custody – Full custody for American Father of 6 year old girl, termination of mother’s parental rights
- Fraud & Embezzlement – suspended sentence
- Immigration Violation – case dismissed
- Possession of illegal narcotics – case dismissed
- Possession of illegal narcotics with intent to sell – case dismissed/not guilty
- Larceny – suspended sentence for 2 clients/couple
- Possession of 80 grams of methamphetamines with intent to sell – case dismissed
- Possession and use of stolen credit cards – a 30 year sentenced reduced to 1 year
- Shoplifting – numerous cases – all suspended sentences
- Bail – obtained in numerous serious cases granted though appeal
- International Bail – obtained in numerous cases
- Divorce –Thai lady married to British citizen in England
- Attempted murder/shooting of police officer – case dismissed
- Larceny in Airport International Terminal – 6 years imprisonment reduced to suspended sentence
- International Human Trafficking Case of 492 of Tamil Migrants into Canada illegally from Thailand – Not Guilty
Legal Advisor’s for Human Trafficking Case in the Canadian Criminal Court.
Legal expert advisor’s in Thai law and Royal Thai Police procedures. Instrumental in the exclusion of all evidence against the defendant that originated from Thailand, including prior arrests, identification of vessel in Thailand, as well as the defendant’s possession of spare parts and oil for the vessel at the time of arrest in Thailand. Exclusion of Royal Thailand Police testimony, reports and evidences.
- Possession of 150 kilos of heroin – death penalty applies
- Rape – 30 year penalty if convicted
- Possession of 1 kilo of cocaine – Phuket Airport – death penalty applies
- Shoplifting – 2-3 year penalty if convicted
- Possession of 0.5 grams of methamphetamines – 4+ year penalty if convicted
- Possession of 2 grams of ecstasy – 6+ year penalty if convicted
- Child custody – American father denied access to his child by Thai mother
- Human Trafficking – Supreme Court appeal – 30 year prior sentence
- Fraud /Embezzlement – plaintiff’s attorney, civil and criminal
- Fraud – defendant’s attorney- Supreme Court appeal – 3.5 year prior sentence
- Drugs – Supreme Court appeal – 33 year prior sentence 10,000 tablet “Ice”
- Dismembered body found in freezer
- Counterfeit passports – possession and distribution
- Possession of firearms
- Possession of 7.7 grams of ICE
- Prosecution of fraud case against business partner – 100 Million Thai baht
- Prosecution of fraud case against business partner – 5 Million Thai baht
- Prosecution of fraud case against former spouse – 10 Million Thai baht
In Thailand more than 0.375 grams of any drug is charged as intent to sell
Whether you are faced with a criminal charge, divorce, child custody matter, or a serious civil dispute, you need an effective advocate working on your behalf. Our Thailand Lawyer‘s experience, reputation and track record assures that you will receive the highest quality representation.
Law Firm with Highly Skilled Trial Lawyers – Thailand Lawyers
Why settle for second best when you can have the best
We are a Thailand Law Firm specializing in trial law located in Thailand’s capital city of Bangkok. Trial law is our sole area of practice; the other legal services we provide merely support our trial law practice. We are the most respected trial law firm in Thailand, all other law firms have little experience and expertise in comparison. Over 97% of Bangkok law firms focus solely on business law which primarily consists of generating documents, and very few of their lawyer’s have ever seen the inside a courtroom.
Services we don’t provide: visas, work permits, company registration, trademark, patent, copyright, etc. There are hundreds of law firms that handle that type of minimally demanding work
Our lawyers have dominated many high profile cases in Thailand, thereby earning an esteemed reputation in the courtroom with competing Thailand Law Firms.
We provide legal representation for Family Law cases like divorce and child custody, etc., Civil Law cases like fraud/embezzlement, debt collection, personal injury, medical malpractice, property disputes, sex crimes, child custody, divorce, Criminal Law cases like murder, rape, drug possession/distribution, computer crimes, fraud, etc. We have a high rate of success in obtaining the best possible results for our clients.
We specialize in serious cases, high profile cases, difficult cases, and complex cases. All case types that involve the courts and require a skilled trail lawyer.
Garn Tuntasatityanond is a highly skill Thailand Lawyer with extensive trial experience. If you are facing a serious problem and require a Thailand Lawyer with un-rivaled trail experience, and a Thailand Lawyer who has the ability to finesse and execute a compelling argument on your behalf, there is only one choice, Garn Tuntasatiyanond.
We commit our full knowledge and skill to you and your case
Supporting Garn Tuntasatiyanond is an exceptional team of Thailand Lawyers; a team of highly skilled professionals including; Barristers, retired judges, a retired police colonel, private investigators, and DNA experts. All of whom have substantial knowledge and experience representing clients in the courtroom. If you are seeking a Thailand Lawyer to produce the best possible result in your case, put your trust and confidence in Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates.
We conduct our own investigations to uncover evidences that vindicate our clients
Tags: Thailand Law Firm, Leading Thailand Law firm, Top Thailand Law Firm, Bangkok Law Firm, Experienced Thailand Lawyer, Experienced Bangkok Lawyer.