Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates have a strong presence because of its highly competent and subject-oriented Thailand Lawyers. To be more precise about our presence, it is in the Thailand. We are the only Thailand law firm that is exclusively committed to trial law. Our attorneys aggressively defend your rights. No other Thailand law firm can match the abilities and capabilities of our team: Retired criminal court and appeals court Judge, Royal Thailand Police Lt. General, Legal Officer of the Thailand Court, Barrister, associate lawyers and investigators. We are a trial law firm representing both defendants and plaintiffs.
Why hire us:
When you hire Garn Tuntasatityanond & Associates you will be represented by:
- A Confident, smart and aggressive Thailand Lawyers who cares about you and is committed to providing you with a vigorous defense.
- A seasoned trial lawyer with a great deal of experience with criminal and civil trials and has achieved an impressive track record of success.
- Supported by an exceptional team that includes a retired judge, police general, senior legal officer of the Thailand Court, forensic investigator, associate attorneys, American client relationship manager, researchers and paralegals.
We Demand Justice For Our Clients, and we have a Reputation for Achieving Outstanding Results!
- Attempted Murder – suspended sentence
- Child Custody – Full custody for American Father of 6 year old girl, termination of mother’s parental rights
- Possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell – Not Guilty
- Fraud & Embezzlement – suspended sentence
- Immigration Violation – case dismissed
- Possession of illegal narcotics – case dismissed
- Possession of illegal narcotics with intent to sell – case dismissed/not guilty
- Larceny – suspended sentence for 2 clients/couple
- Possession of 80 grams of methamphetamines with intent to sell – case dismissed
- Possession and use of stolen credit cards – a 30 year sentenced reduced to 1 year
- Shoplifting – numerous cases – all suspended sentences
- Bail – obtained in numerous serious cases granted though appeal
- International Bail – obtained in numerous cases
- Divorce –Thai lady married to British citizen in England
- Attempted murder/shooting of police officer – case dismissed
- Larceny in Airport International Terminal – 6 years imprisonment reduced to suspended sentence
- International Human Trafficking Case of 492 of Tamil Migrants into Canada illegally from Thailand – Not Guilty
Whether you are faced with a criminal charge, divorce, child custody matter, or a serious civil dispute, you need an effective advocate working on your behalf. Our Thailand Lawyer’s experience, reputation and track record assures that you will receive the highest quality representation.